Monday, February 05, 2007

The Region of Path

Welcome to Path people! This is a new blog I have started to post items in relation to a Sim City 4 region I'm currently working on. To stop all further questions...yes I am a nerd but I dont really give a fuck so stew some fu (STFU N00Bs!!!!!!!!). I plan to upload some pictures of the region and maybe some seckzi videos too if I bother.

First off some technical items. 1) Im using Rush Hour expansion here so there may be some unfamilar stuff in there 2) I have a ton of Dl'ed plugins from either the exchange on the SimCity website () or the Simtropolis Exchange[ST-Ex] ( ). If you ask nicely I may be able to send specific files if you want them.;)

Onwards and forward to the region. To be honest there is nothing here to start with. I made a config.bmp (the file that determines specific things about the region) that gave me 6 large cities by 6 large cities. All the cities are flat at the lowest level possible with out water. Today I started a city by raising up the land 2 levels (found under pre-incorporated god tools, brown button, the button with the up-arrow) and formed various things. For example in the NW corner there is a canyon river separating a part of the city. Elsewhere in the NE corner there is some mountains (very old ones at that they have been heavily eroded). In the SE corner there is a lake/ocean. At this point it could be either; I will find out as I expand. The rest of the land is flat, except about 3/4 the way south there is a dip to a lower elevation.

The Development: Not much to start. I incorporated the city under the name "Ostrog" (part of a name of eastern Russian town) and the mayor as "Hanog" (a goofy name to match Ostrog). First I layed a long section of sunken ground highway (want to know how? ask me!) with funds "appropriated" by the "federal government" (i.e. weaknesspays). At the north end I established the town with the residential on the west side and industry and business on the easter side. So far the highway is useless as it only has 1 exit in 1 town. The end.

Screenies tomorrow (or when ever).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home